I am Parthiban Kannan, Originally from Cuddalore -Tamil nadu, & right now working as Software Developer at Milacron LLC – Coimbatore. I was born as 2nd child of Kannan-Jeya on 11th March 1990.
Studies & Graduation
I was completed my schooling at St.Joseph HSS – Cuddalore and graduated from Government College of Engineering – Salem on 2011 with major of Mechanical Engineering.
Design Engineer to Software Engineer
After my graduation I started to work as Design Engineer at R&D New Product Development in Lakshmi Machine Works , Machine Tools Division – Coimbatore,
Where I designed & developed Vertical Machining Center and that was an wonderful opportunity ever I had , where I learned core design skills.
I had great experience in
- FEA analysis of linear structural members using Creo Simulate / Pro-Mechanica
- Design for Castings
- Design for Mechining
- Fabrication Design
- Design for Assembly
- General Machine Elements such as Bearings, Belts & Pulleys, Ballscrews, LM Guides, Springs, etc.
At the beginning of 2012 I had just developed an android application called Tolerance for my Work reference and which gave me more enthusiasm in developing more applications and it was becomes my hobby. Some of Android & Windows Applications I developed & published on play store & windows store
I got opportunity to work with Milacron LLC from 2015, I had been got job to develop custom tools to reduce the effort of design engineers to check the drawings. I can proudly say I’ve utilized that opportunity very well, I had developed lot and lot new skills to did that job and my career changed from Design Engineer to Software Engineer on 2017 & I am very pleased to work with Milacron LLC.
Now I’m having good experience with
- Creo Customization using Toolkit / VB API
- Creo 2.0 / Simulate / Weld
- Visual C++ / C – Visual Studio 2010
- C# / VB.Net – Visual Studio 2015
- Asp.Net – MVC & Web Forms / HTML / JQuery
- MS Sql Server / MS Access
- WordPress CMS
- Android / Windows Apps Development
- PowerShell Scripts / Java Scripts / VB Scripts
- Body Building
- Watching Movies
- Listening to Music